Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wow. A lesson in anatomy.

Through a weird series of events, I was introduced to this website http://www.tronguy.net/
Oh, who am I kidding? Mr. Zimny bought Tron on DVD. He told some (super savvy, so savvy that I'm a little surprised they stoop to our level) friends that he bought it, they made fun of him and sent him the URL for Mr. Maynard..he told me about it....
Check out the website.... don't worry, I'll wait.

There are soooo many things I could say here. I'll only pick one.










Who's ass looks like that?!
Oh wait, a grown man in a unitard. Right.
You know, it's not that he's over weight, or that he is making a costume.


Those are the very least of the problems here.
It's that his ass is square.
Square as in it has corners.
And yet still sports an extremely short crack.
It's like someone smuggled a cracked box into the back of his unitard.
I hope that is the only time in my life I'll have to type that line.
Once is too many.

4 comments:

Jay Maynard said...

Well, there's not much I can do about the way my butt looks in spandex...

I've had a lot of fun with that costume since I made it nearly 4 years ago. (4 years?! Time flies when you're having fun.) I've met people, and done things, and been places I'd never have had the opportunity to, any other way. I'd do it all over again.

Wet Shrub said...

FWIW... no one looks good in spandex. This is 15 years of bicycle racing in spandex talking. I've seen some seriously hot women throw on the spandex only to turn into wide loads.

-Mr. Zimny

Wet Shrub said...

I would also like to add... could be worse. Could be this guy:

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

-BZ

Jay Maynard said...

Funny you should mention that, Mr. Zinny...Cindy Morgan (yes, the one who played Yori in TRON, as well as Lacy Underalls in Caddyshack) once told me that no woman is ever happy with how her butt looks in spandex. When she found out what Yori's costume would be, she headed straight to the gym and didn't come out till she'd lost five pounds.

(Aside: 25 years after TRON, she's still got it...)

As for Randy Constan (the Peter Pan guy), I understand he's a pretty nice guy, and a real babe magnet. He's also announced he was engaged recently.