Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We've hit the big time.

So, you know you've struck it big when the pseudo-celebrity that you kinda made fun of actually responds to the blog entry!!!
Wow... and I thought this was just a little blog about the Lloyd house residents.
If you haven't kept up with all the hullabloo,
I made a blog entry about how this guy (click to see)
has a funny shaped butt. Come on, it's true.
AND HE SAW THE ENTRY AND LEFT A COMMENT.
When I saw the comment, I was convinced it was Mr. Zimny,
or the (still too cool for us) friends down in LA,
pretending to be Mr. Maynard. So I emailed him.
And oh yes friends, it's him. In all his pseudo-celebrity-dom.
Crazy, huh?! I know.
So, that's about all in the land of the Lloyd house*.


*Oh, and Meeshmellow's 30th birthday party was freaking fanstastic, and Mr. Zimny had to go to the hospital and whatever.
I'll get to that later.

No comments: