Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Party all night, diverticulitus all day.

Mr. Zimny was sooooo obliging and watched little Miss M while I traveled to Santa Rosa for Meeshmellow's big 30 bash. It was at the winery that Winemonkey works at, which was oh-my-gosh-the-best-idea-ever. Or OMGTBIE.
I am awaiting photos to post, but the party involved great friends, great food, great wine and a fire pit. Need I say more?!
Well I will later. When I get pics up.
The next morning I received a distress call from Mr. Zimny. It seems he was compensated for his great spousal and parenting skills with extreme abdominal pains. Donny treated him to a ride to the emergency room. Oh, and Donny took Miss M, poopy diaper and all because he is one of the best grandpas ever.
After 12 hours in the emergency room, Mr. Zimny was diagnosed with gallbladder stones and diverticulitis. He is now at home, resting and trying to recover. It's a bit of a slow road. Because if he doesn't get better on this medication.... it's the chopping block. That's right - abdominal surgery. 'Cause it's soooo much fun.
It looks like he'll have to cut out all those meals of seeds and popcorn kernels doused in hot sauce.

No comments: