Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hair Update

Ok, so it's been awhile.. but I'm going to try to catch up on a few things that have happened in the last few...er, months? Geez... we are behind!
Well, I'm doing this a little backward because I'm starting with this morning. Something happened that inspired me to announce it to the blogosphere.








Let me make it a little more clear in case you didn't see it at first glance:


This was one epic case of bed hair.... it was a sight to be held. From past data, we can see that the situation is only getting worse. I'm thinking she's destined to be a hair model for that Hair Battle Spectacular t.v. show...






Now that I have you distracted with the 8th wonder of the world...I'll work on my other posts!

3 comments:

michie said...

I love her. She is a beauty!

Spirit House Designs said...

Argh! You have great hair genes, ma'am. If I woke up with a 'do like this, I wouldn't change a thing. Sheer heaven.

Anonymous said...

I remember 'back in the day' when I would wonder what the heck Nancy was thinking leaving your hair looking like that (remnants from a VERY controlled childhood). If I remember the rest correctly she said something to the effect that you would eventually want it brushed out...
Mean Aunt Pam...
Actually, I have in my hallway, a picture of you on a very large North Beach log looking MUCH THE SAME! What a wonderful world!
Great hair genes indeed!