Sunday, March 14, 2010

A new discovery!

















 ....that's right... Ranch Dressing. Or as Miss M calls it: "Sauce".
Until recently, our only success had been to "dip, dip!" stuff in the Sauce, then lick it off.
But tonight there was a more! After making Sauce soup out of some lettuce she was willing to actually eat the greens without spitting them out. That soon became cramming the leaves in her mouth
... then.... a little choking. 
When I saw her gagging I told her to spit the lettuce out, which she is normally really good about. This time she just looked up at me, shook her head "no" and then swallowed the mouthful.
I am totally not above putting Sauce on everything.
Peas....with Sauce...
Carrots....with Sauce...
Chips.... Con Salsa!




4 comments:

michie said...

Ranch tacos? Because this kid needs to be consuming tacos... or she just isn't going to fit in the with the plan...

Okay. That isn't true. She fits. But it would be awesome if she liked tacos. =)

rlshel said...

What is it about Ranch dressing and kids? I haven't figured it out but every kid I know both big and small love ranch dressing. I'm going to the store right and stock up!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooked on the sauce!

Lauren said...

Love it! And loved your comment on my blog... you are right we can all agree in the really important things like movies! :) AND LOVING OUR CUTEST KIDS EVER.

I also agree on the sauce on everything. Norrah gets lots of Creamy Poppyseed Dressing daily. I will have to look into the Ranch. Clearly Maryn recommends it.