Sunday, February 15, 2009

Girlz night out.

We're not big on V-day around here (and Mr. Zimny was gone anyways) so Miss M and I decided to have a little girls night out.
We ended up eating a dinner of hot wings at Hooters with two lesbians because "no one should be alone on Valentine's Day, especially a SINGLE MOTHER".
Seriously. A direct quote.
Just that part of the story alone deserves a post,
but it's not really going to get one.
After dinner we went home, got into pajamas and moved straight
to the hard core eating of peanut butter cups in bed.
Miss M was nice (read:sleepy) enough to let me paint her toes, although she wasn't willing to reciprocate. We'll work on that for next time.

4 comments:

Josh said...

That photo is hilarious.

The Morrow Family said...

Hello there...I am a fellow Mommy of a 4p- child. Her name is Calleigh and she will be 3 on the 24th of this month! I think what I got from your blog is that you live in West Sac??? We live in TX...my hubby is in the ARMY...but we (my hubby and I) were born and raised in Sac (River Park...near CSUS). Long story short...my kids and I will be in CA in June and we would love to maybe get together and introduce the girls to each other! There are actually two or three more people in Sac that I have met (one lives in Rocklin) and it may be fun for us all to get together! Email me if you are interested! cmorrowx3@aol.com
Hope to chat soon!
Cassie Morrow

Unknown said...

I can't believ you left you man alone on valentine's day. Any good wife would have taken him out, perhaps to the race track....

SisforScorpio said...

Surely you are joking... you must know that he left us alone to go to the race track....