Wednesday, March 5, 2008

You turn your head for a second.....

And your baby turns into a pirate!
Maybe not.
But when I said "You turn your head for a second...." you totally thought I'd finish it up with a "your baby falls and gets a goose egg" or something...didn't you?
Or maybe you're an optimist... and you thought I'd follow it up with a "your baby takes her first step".
Huh... Maybe I underestimated you.
Anyways. We finally made it on The Morning Walk
that I promised Miss M. Oh, you know The Walk.
It's The Walk that I promised we'd take if they actually opened
the Crack Shop around the corner from our house.
And by Crack Shop, I mean Starbucks. It's the same thing.
I told Miss M that if it actually opened it would be a good excuse to take a walk in the morning. True to my word, we made the 14 minute trek this morning. After we de-pirated the baby hat.

3 comments:

michie said...

Is this going to be a daily thing?!? Because I might stay over more often. =)

Josh said...

for most pirates the traits seem to match the names, patch-eye, peg leg, blackbeard, etc...you have to come up with a clever name for this pirate....i am thinking, pink-eye.

Watch out everyone, here comes pink eye! Arggggh.

SisforScorpio said...

Hahaha! That is better than stink-eye!

And yes.. I'm hoping that a walk to the crack house will become at least a MWF thing, plus when we meet Grandma Cook there on the weekends.