Sunday, March 30, 2008

The key is lots of bubbles....

Miss M was graced with a daddy bath this weekend. Baths are usually mommy-baby time, but we decided to switch it up a little. Mr. Zimny got the bath running (with lots of Mr. Bubble!) while I got Miss M undressed and ready. I sat on the toilet and watched and talked to them while they played. After a few minutes Mr. Zimny asked me if I was ok... as in, was I ok not being in the bath. I took that as a clue that I should give them their time alone......
But not before I snapped this classic pick:


After the bath Mr. Zimny told me that there was an "issue" after most of the bubbles were gone. Miss M started trying to grab for "things" that weren't bath toys. While there were bubbles, she couldn't really see below the water, but as the bubbles popped she started noticing "things". As Mr. Zimny says "the key is lots of bubbles....".

1 comment:

michie said...

And now we know why it is mommy-baby time. =)