Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007

Halloween was a total success this year in all aspects.

First, this was the first year I've dressed up that I didn't have to make
an emergency "Mom?!" call to get my/Brian's costume together.
Maybe I'm almost grown-up.
Naw.

I was a devil, Brian and Chris dressed as the Guinness Guys (click to view):

We thought it was Brilliant!

Maryn was a .....



















Because seriously, she's got the chicken thing down:



















But later that night she had a change of mind. She started to contemplate her future....

She's thinking about how astronauts get more T.V. coverage than chickens.


















Other than that, Alex and I successfully created spooky cupcakes for Maryn's daycare.
















Can you say yummy?
I can confirm that Martha Stewart is in fact a demon and has successfully possessed me. Anyone know a good exorcist?

2 comments:

michie said...

Very nice indeed. That chicken costume was pretty cute!

Lis said...

hello, genius. I'm going to go out on a limb, here, and say that these look *possibly* better than the ice cream cone cupcakes of the past summer! (high praise, this is) Love yer Guinness boy there, but where is a cute pixar of the aforementioned devil? (Fruits of the devil, please...) xox