Friday, October 12, 2007

The New Face of Trouble:

On Tuesday morning I go to wake Maryn up, and this is what I find. Maryn standing in her crib. By herself.
The camera happened to be near the door, so I reached for it and snapped a couple pictures. Notice the tired eyes, the "mom, stop taking pictures and picked me up already" pained look on her face?

It's a bit different than most mornings when I come in to find things like this:
So Brian has had to lower her crib so that she doesn't fall out. Which now means that it is sooooo low that you practically have to get in it with her to lay her down. It's better than a trip to the hospital though, so I'll take it.

Data that I have collected this week:
You read it right. Although she willing to crawl up to 7 feet to get at something that is not good for her (dirty shoes?!), she is willing to crawl 0 feet to toys.
Figures.

1 comment:

Josh said...

You should color code the bars, one for good things, and another for bad things she pursues.