Wednesday, September 26, 2007

When a sticky note won't do......

So I had this idea. I wanted to paint the inside of the front door with blackboard paint. But after a couple rounds of negotiations over frozen yogurt (no, we're not over Big Spoon yet) we settled on one of our kitchen doors:

It totally seemed like an ok idea at the time. But now I realize.. it was a fantastic idea!
It has brought out a bit of a creative side...



And also some graffiti artistry...














So it's been fun. I'd kinda recomend it to just about anyone. Oh and if you have to negotiate, here's a little piece of advice: Blueberry frozen yogurt with blueberries on top. Works every time.

2 comments:

Handygram said...

Love the blog, love the blackboard, LOVE the pictures of Maryn! You are definitely my favorite daughter-in-law!
If you have a more pictures of Maryn stashed somewhere and I can get a link, I'd love to see them.

Gramma Linda

Anonymous said...

That blackboard idea was pure genius. I'm scouting out candidate doors now.