Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Location, Location, Location

I just realized that the only difference between "pajamas" and "gym clothes" is your location. If you are in bed, they are "pajamas". If you're at the gym they are "gym clothes". The main difference is the presence of shoes. This brings new possibilities to my life.

Also, is it wrong that I am wearing my new heart monitor at the coffee shop? Mr. Zimny bought one for me, and my first thought was: "huh, I could use this to see how much coffee raises my heart rate."

I guess I could use it at the gym too.
Again, it comes down to location.

2 comments:

michie said...

I agree with you whole-heartedly.

Anonymous said...

I wore snowman pyjamas to take Xela out for lunch to Johnny Rockets and then a movie. She had her jammies too. We got surprisingly excellent food service. Then we went to Funderland to ride the carousel. A whole day in jammies making me wonder why I ever get dressed. Nobody said anything or gave us funny looks (that I noticed).