Saturday, June 27, 2009

Basking in the Sun

Earlier this month the three of us (+ 2 dogs) took a long weekend up on the coast. It was just what we needed. Mr. Zimny got to do some really hard bike rides and M and I got to spend some time in just hanging out - mostly on the deck.















Miss M needed to run some energy out....



When the deck got old we drove out to Armstrong woods. One morning we came across a tiny blind mouse-y thing, which was cool because we could get really close to it and it didn't run away. Since then I've learned it was a vole. So a vole is a blind mole and not a vampire mole as originally thought. You learn something new everyday!


Miss M learned that "beach" really just means sand buffet. We're going back soon!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hello! My name is Lauren and my daughter, Norrah has WHS too. I am so encouraged by Maryn and her progress and will be following your blog. Blessings!!! Oh and I LOVED your rebellion post. :)