Friday, April 17, 2009

That "Thing" we've got going

Recently, when I mentioned to someone that we had added chickens to the family, they said "well, that makes sense, considering the whole thing you've got going on."
It left me kind of wondering, what does she mean by thing?
Did she mean the circus we've started that combines dancing chickens with a fork yielding toddler? No?
Did she mean the research lab that examines how long you can survive on popcorn alone and if the duration is the same for chickens? No?
So I'm not exactly sure what she meant, but I bet it's cool.
And by cool I mean totally sweet.

2 comments:

Rich Cook said...

I always love reading your blog and keeping "in virtual touch" with one of my nieces! Remember, (though it may be a bit too sensitive regarding the most recent post) "time ain't nuthin' to a dead chicken".

Uncle Rich

michie said...

that "thing" you got going on is totally sweet. Have you named the hennies yet?