Monday, December 22, 2008

Costumer of the month at the Crack House

In light of Meeshmellow's post, I've decided it's time to own up. This summer we were picked as customers of the month at the new Crack House in the neighborhood (starbucks). And I'm pretty sure that's not a good thing. It's ok though, because we don't use our real names.

I didn't really hit home until my mom stopped by the shop and the girls there recognized a picture of Miss M on her coffee mug, and asked her how she knew M. Oh, or last week when Meeshmellow stopped by there to pick up coffee for everyone and forgot my order. She just described M (screamy, but not in the mad way) to them and they knew what drink to make. So, er, I guess we qualify as regulars or something?

2 comments:

michie said...

You have a picture of your picture. That is why I love you.

Anonymous said...

The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem.