Monday, July 14, 2008

I've almost got it!



Ahhh, the joys of having a small yet mobile child - who is oddly determined to retrieve the electric toothbrush she placed deep inside the cabinet.

Don't judge. I can totally explain why she had the electric toothbrush.

Explanation:
She likes the electric toothbrush
Mr. Zimny was gone
Playing with electric toothbrush = momentary reprieve from shrieking
Did you think it would be complicated?

Hmmm... although she was entertained for a good 10 minutes, I am pretty sure that isn't why the named them entertainment systems.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Rhiannon, I've been following your blog for a while now. I think Eric sent it out way back when. Well I've jumped on the blog-wagon too and wanted to share mine with you guys. It's http://www.whatdidyoudoallday-jen.blogspot.com/

Cousin Jen in Michigan!