Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just Trying to Help


This weekend starts the changes to Miss M's room. Thanks to grandpa R.L. it is now painted a lovely and cheerful yellow.




Grandpa R.L. : " Does this color please you my Princess?"
Miss M : " It will do for now, and yes, two coats will be necessary. Do not let any drip... if I see one drip on my floor..I'll take you by the collar and...."
Grandpa R.L. : "Yes, Princess, yes, what ever you desire..."

And as a side note, while typing this I realized that I couldn't call my dad grandpa Randy on here because there are two grandpa Randys. Thats never been a problem until now.

Anyways.... Miss M helped a little too....

At first she was the tape holder.... but as you can tell by the look on her face here, she became a bit bored with that job. This look means something like "Woman, your actions have become tiresome. Stop putting stuff on my head, give me that camera and let's go play airplane."
When I turned my head for a second she took it upon herself to become "helpful":

By the end of this long weekend, I'm hoping to give both before and wonderful after pictures.... if someone could just stop being "helpful"....

No comments: