Friday, December 7, 2007

Belated Thanksgiving....

I didn't really get to say much about thanksgiving. It was pretty nice.
It made me think about the last year; it's been a ride.
I'd like to run down a couple things that I am particularly thankful for.
First of all, these people. And the fact that we can all be together.
Really, there isn't any substitution for 8 great parents.



And this gal, who has been along for the ride despite being on quite a ride herself.






Then there are these two, who still like us
even though we are three now.
Plus they have the abalone, we have the abalone mallet.
We make a great team.














For these people, and the fact
that they think that playing
boccie ball in a funny hat is ok:













I'm kinda fond of this monkey too. On a scale from
0 to awesome, he's pretty awesome.













And finally for this one.
She's only about the best thing out there.


No comments: