Monday, July 30, 2007

Flying By!

The last couple of weeks have been flying by!

Miss M and I made a trip out to see Dr. Werner (Meeshmellow.com) and enjoy some loveliness. We started out with a trip to Blind beach on Saturday to meet some of Dr. Werner's friends. Good people by all accounts, and the beach was perfect.



Then it was home for de-sandification and good food.


Miss M took to the papasan chair-crib quite well.





On Sunday we ate a nice lunch, followed up with lavender ice cream from Screaming Mimi's. You might think that sounds gross... but it was really (!) good. Everyone kept asking us what type of ice cream my SON liked best.
Now I have no problem with people making mistakes about the gender of my baby. I think she looks like a boy, really, I get it.
So to make it clear to everyone, I had dressed her in a pink frilly dress and a hair clip in her hair that day. What more do you need?! I didn't correct anyone, it's not that important, but com'on people.

Around the house we've been having a good time playing with Miss M and the dogs. More like they've been having a good time together. I can only hope that this turns into a playmate situation when Miss M learns to throw the ball. Because really, why would anyone have a kid besides to have a ball thrower for thier dog? I can't think of any other reason.















Maybe Mr. Zimny can.

2 comments:

michie said...

That picture of her and Friday is CUTE!

Zoomer said...

This is the first time I've ever seen any BLOG! What fun! I loved the photos and esp. the stories and comments. It's nice to hear the POSTITIVE things. I will visit again.
YOU are a Wonder Woman - Don't know how you do all the things you do. By the way - only 1 dill pickle left - They're great.
Love, Handygram